Pages

Wednesday 16 September 2009

Bin Weevil Game Review :D

Hey
My friend AP7 has a game review site and i asked him nicely to make a Bin Weevils one so here it is..
Don't bug out it's just me,In speaking of bugs today I'm reviewing Bin Weevils. In Bin Weevils you go around as a bug you get to customize when you register. Some of the games include connect 4, crossword puzzles, and MANY more. I really like this game but there's stuff I still don't get about the games. Seeing past that I'm giving this game 4 out of 5 trash cans. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do. Thanks to moonie for suggesting this gameIf you wanna play Bin Weevils go to: play.binweevils.com My username is Awesomepen7. If you see me say hi.see ya later,AP 7

Ok, His blog,with the game review and other game reviews is..
http://gamereviewsbyap7.blogspot.com/

Bye for now

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online